Sunday, January 20, 2013

Royal Fashion Show




I am very excited, to be walking my first catwalk, at the Royal Fashion Show on Saturday, February 23 2013, at the MBE Club. It's a launching line, and I am most happy about being one of the first to experience this new clothing line, that has already been described as, 'so red carpet'. I have my first dress rehearsal in just over a week, before the big night, and everyone over at Sthatho RFS 2013 are really making me feel extra special about my debut. For those of you who would like to attend, the event is free, given that the brand is only nascent, and you can find more information pertaining to the event, by simply clicking on the following link. You can also find maps and any other related info on the very same link. x

No comments:

Post a Comment