Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Coming Soon

Hi guys

Back when I first started blogging, I'd do these cool model features; usually of friends who were themselves models, or the already famous, chanel-wearing ones on FashionTV. I haven't done any in a real long time, so I've decided to start 2013 off, with some model features, right here on this new blog, so look out for it. It should be posted soon, but I can't say exactly, because I really am otherwise preoccupied lately, making it difficult for me to schedule enough time for blogging.
I won't give away anything about the feature, and of course there are no sneak peeks...what do you think this  is? Gossip Girl! Nuh, dude.. Ha ha

Anyway, do expect some ordinary posts soon, and keep coming back for more.

Love, Peace & Fucking

Ray x

No comments:

Post a Comment