Thursday, August 2, 2012

Through the Pages

I've been reading for a very long time, and have loved it since I first started. I got into a really tight, never-ending relationship with literature, and every so often, I celebrate our anniversary by reading even more! Because I've been reading for so long, it's virtually impossible for me to remember every single book I've read; nonetheless, there are a select few-about 30 of 'em, that always stick out. From those, there are 10 I am most fond of, and they make up my Top 10 favourites list.

10. La Locandiera by Italian author, Susanna Tammaro




9. One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey



8. Possessing The Secret of Joy by Alice Walker



7. Confessions of a Gambler by Capetonian writer, Rayda Jacobs




6. I know why the Caged Bird Sings by American Poet, Maya Angelou



5. The Man who fell in love with the Moon by Tom Spanbauer



4. The Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison



3. The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde



2. The Bell Jar by Silvia Plath



1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling



and BONUS:

The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy






No comments:

Post a Comment